Motion control made easy for all
Siemens has released the latest version (V19) of the Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) portal. It comes with various upgrades and additions in almost all areas of use, including:
- Intuitive motion control enables a more flexible production and counteracts the shortage of skilled workers
- New Simatic Motion Interpreter software: Program motion sequences with no specialized knowledge
- New Sinamics drive generation completes Siemens’ comprehensive motion concept
A crucial tool for industrial companies, TIA V19 is intuitive for all users and motion control is easier than ever. As demands for automation and motion control are rising to manage ever-increasing product variety with shortages in skilled labor, the TIA V19 provides the flexibility and technology required to simplify processes.
- Support with graphical interfaces, intuitive technology objects, and extensive diagnostic options like tracing.
- Improved engineering, including software units that help with modularization.
- Allows different users to create their own workspaces and write complex motion applications.
- Easy to reuse applications, deploy, track, trace, and create versions.
- Greater programming convenience with the creation of readable and easy-to-maintain code and clear debugging.
- V19 enhancements also support the use of SIMATIC CPUs for high-end applications in mechanical engineering and enable simulation of all types of hardware and software controllers with S7-PLCSIM (Adv.).
Contact our Specialists at SE Automation today to learn how you can maximize your business’s potential with SEA and SIEMENS!