VERSATILE. PRECISE. SAFE.
The SINAMICS S210 system comprises a servo converter and a servomotor, designed to address solutions demanding high dynamic performance in the power range from 50 W to 7 kW, with integrated machine safety functions. The connection to a higher controller is established via PROFINET IRT communication, fast commissioning via the TIA Portal or the integrated web server and One Button Tuning.
The new SINAMICS S210 servo drive system is compact, powerful, versatile, and easy to handle. The single-axis S210 converter is connected to the SIMOTICS S-1FK2 servomotor with a single space-saving cable, providing integrated safety functions. Experience intuitive commissioning with the use of a web server or the Siemens Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) Portal.
The SINAMICS S210 servo drive system is particularly well-suited for dynamic, discontinuous applications found in OEM machines. The S210 is fully leveraged when the application involves precise positioning and motion control and primarily supports applications including machines for packaging, handling, such as pick & place, wood and ceramics processing, as well as a digital printing, and more.
- SINAMICS S210 is flexible and versatile. They move light loads with a high dynamic performance – and average and large loads very precisely
- In conjunction with the technological functions of the higher-level controller, there are many possibilities of motion
- The SINAMICS S210 converter has an integrated PROFINET IRT (Isochronous Real Time) communications interface for connecting to a control system
- Low moment of inertia and high overload capability of the motor
- High-resolution encoder with fast scanning
- Short cycle times on the machine are possible even with complex motion control
- Standard safety concept Safety Integrated. Machine safety for operating and maintenance personnel.
- Integrated safety functions: STO, SBC, SS1-t (time controlled), SS1*, SS2*, SOS*, SLS*, SSM*, SDI*, SLA*, SBT* (*can be optionally activated using a license, SS2, SOS, SLA and SBT at SINAMICS S210 (New) in preparation)
- Seamless implementation of safety functions in accordance with SIL 2 (EN 61508) and PL d (EN ISO 13849-1), For SINAMICS S210 (New) in SIL3 (EN 61508) and PL e (EN ISO 13849-1)
Download the SINAMICS S210 Brochure to learn more about Siemens SINAMICS S210 converters and drives.
Contact our Specialists at SE Automation today to learn how you can maximize your business’s potential with SEA and SIEMENS!