Can you afford to have the motors driving your processes running at less-than-optimal performance? With such a critical role in mechanical processes, motor reliability and longevity are crucial to seamless operation. With the new Siemens 3RE47 Enclosed Soft Starters powered by SIRIUS, you’ll get reduced stress on the motor during start-up, extending the lifespan of your system. Soft acceleration limits the starting current and torque to best fit your application, reducing wear and tear and improving process performance over time.
Available in three performance levels, the family of 3RE47 Enclosed Soft Starters has a solution for every application from basic to high-demanding.
All performance levels feature:
- Pre-engineered package ready to install and run
- 200 – 600 V operational voltage
- 24 and 120 V AC control circuit with control power transformer included
- Internal bypass contactor for minimum power loss
- Motor overload protection
- Coated printed circuit boards
- Local and remote reset
- Terminal block for field connections of control circuit
- Enclosure NEMA types 1/12, 3R/4 and 4X 316 stainless steel
- Optional oversized enclosures for extra mounting panel space
- Circuit breaker, fusible disconnect and no disconnect
- Metal disconnect handle
- Factory installed options for convenience
- Field accessories for flexibility
- Listed as Service Entrance Equipment
- High short circuit current ratings up to 100k Amps
- 40°C (104°F) ambient operating temperature
- cULus Listed
See full feature lists for 3RE47 Enclosed Soft Starters on our web page and use our selection guide to find the performance level that is right for your application. Get more in-depth with this video demonstrating the easy parameterization, functional design and various communication capabilities or SIRIUS Soft Starters.