Manufacturing facilities prioritize efficiency and productivity. To minimize unplanned downtimes, it is necessary to detect the sources of error at an early stage. If you do this, it′s possible to plan maintenance activities to ensure that they do not interrupt productive operation. This is precisely where SIPLUS CMS Condition Monitoring Systems come in. They continuously monitor the condition of mechanical components in your machinery and throughout the plant. As a result, any changes resulting from wear or other damage based on the documented trend histories can be detected at an early stage and issues resolved before they lead to plant downtime.
The SIPLUS CMS line is versatile and comes with three different product options. Check them out!
SIPLUS CMS1200 – monitor with SIMATIC
- The compact SIMATIC based solution offers you the integration of condition monitoring of mechanical components into automation with SIMATIC S7-1200. You do not need any other software for diagnostics, visualization, and parameterization.
- As many as 28 vibration sensors can be connected per CPU without additional software. The recorded data is analyzed by the internal software of the CMS1200 and stored on the SM 1281 condition monitoring module. Process variables, such as temperature, torque, and pressure can be recorded using additional S7-1200 modules. As such, SIPLUS CMS1200 condition monitoring solution with the TIA Portal, is fully integrated into the automation system.
- SIPLUS CMS1200 Specs:
- Software for parameter-based and frequency-selective onboard analyses (analysis algorithms)
- Easy archiving of data on the system’s own memory
- Additional analysis options via raw data
- 4 IEPE vibration acceleration sensors per SM 1281
- 1 rotary speed sensor per SM
- Up to seven SM 1281 per S7-1200 CPU
SIPLUS CMS2000 – be self-sufficient
- The modular, web-based system solution enables simple diagnostics, visualization, and parameterization via a web browser without additional software. The device is suitable for stand-alone operation and is easy to integrate.
- It can be used to record signals via vibration sensors and analyze, diagnose, and visualize them in a web browser without additional software. A web browser can even be used for parameterization. This significantly simplifies both on-site and during remote operation handling for service personnel. The modular design makes it easy to perfectly tailor the system to specific requirements. As a result, the basic unit can be expanded by VIB-MUX (vibration multiplexer) modules for up to 16 vibration sensors. Furthermore, it is possible to measure the temperature, speed, and analog signals such as pressure.
- SIPLUS CMS2000 Specs:
- Software for parameter-based and frequency selective analyses on board (analysis algorithms)
- 2 IEPE interfaces for vibration sensors
- 2 analog inputs
- 1 speed input
- 2 digital inputs, 3 digital outputs
SIPLUS CMS4000 – make demands
- The scalable and freely configurable Condition Monitoring System is particularly well suited for complex analysis and measurement tasks. It paves the way for detailed and comprehensive diagnostics and condition monitoring – in stand-alone operation as well as through easy integration into existing automation systems.
- SIPLUS CMS4000 can monitor anything, from individual machine components to complex plants. No matter how complex or dynamic your production processes happen to be, the system grows with your requirements and consistently provides you with the precise functions that you need.
- SIPLUS CMS Specs:
- Connection of up to 30 hardware interface nodes (IFN) for the recording of vibration acceleration and analog signals as well as for slide bearing monitoring via distance measurement
- Software nodes (software IONs) as function blocks whose maximum number is plant-specific
- Bus technology: IEEE1394a (firewire) for the transfer of measured values to a PC (e.g. Microbox), long range via fiber-optic repeater (500 m)
- CMS X-Tools analysis software
The Practical applications of SIPLUS CMS proves itself every single day in a wide range of applications around the world – thanks to the permanent monitoring of vibration levels in machines, rolling bearings and gear units, SIPLUS CMS significantly boosts availability. For that reason, countless companies in a wide variety of industries rely on condition monitoring with SIPLUS CMS.
- Automotive industry
- Renewable energies
- Mechanical engineering
- Metals and mining
- Oil and gas
- Water and wastewater
- Pulp and paper
- Food and beverages
Still not sure if the SIPLUS CMs series is right for you? Reach out!