SE Automation and Siemens are offering up-to-the-minute versions of CPU 1511(F)-1 PN and CPU 1513(F)-1 PN in their SIMATIC S7-1500 family of CPUs. These innovative versions significantly increase performance as the user programs are executed faster with the CPUs by up to a factor of 1.6 to 2.8. Processing times of 25 ns for bit commands are achieved.
The performance of word, fixed-point, and floating-point arithmetic commands has also been significantly increased. Using the second processor core for communication tasks, the communication performance is appreciably enhanced, resulting in higher data throughput. The SIMATIC S7-1500 CPUs can be relied upon to implement the most demanding concepts and reliably accompanies you on your way through digital transformation.
Features & Benefits:
- Increased performance
- 100% more program memory and 50% more data memory
- Higher communication performance (second processor core)
- Increased performance for OPC UA by a factor of approximately 1.6
- Increased performance for OUC by a factor of approximately 2.3
- Less user program with simultaneous communication load
- Fully revised display implementation
- Harmonization of the technical specifications within the performance classes
The newest versions of the Siemens SIMATIC S7-1500 CPUs replace the predecessor versions with spare parts compatibility. Additionally, the display implementation has been fully revised and is part of the CPU firmware. This eliminates the separate display firmware, thereby simplifying maintenance of the CPUs significantly.
SE Automation, a Standard Electric Supply Co., in business since 2004, is committed to offering you, the customer, the quality services and products which you require to successfully run your business.