SE Automation and Siemens are excited to announce the introduction of the new SIMATIC Drive Controller. It will save you space by combining a controller with motion control and drive control in a single device. Integrated technology I/Os and powerful communication interfaces make sophisticated machine designs possible.
Integrating the fail-safe Technology CPU and the SINAMICS control unit (CU) within the framework of a SINAMICS CU saves a lot of space in the control cabinet. The strengths of the SIMATIC Drive Controller combined with the SINAMICS S120 multi-axis system become apparent in systems with three, four, or more axes. The package also includes integrated safety functions, so no separate safety CPU is needed. Like all other SIMATIC products, the engineering takes place in the TIA Portal, saving time on parameterization, which is completed easily in a single environment. The many interfaces and the new “cross-PLC synchronous operation” enable the efficient creation of modular machine designs.
Features & Benefits:
• SIMATIC S7-1500 controller, SINAMICS S120 drive control, and technology I/Os in one device.
• High-performance interfaces, uniform across all performance classes.
• High-performance and well-equipped with interfaces, technology I/Os, and memory.
• Fail-safe CPU and drive-integrated safety functions.
Easy to use
• Efficient engineering – less work for cabling and installation.
To learn more about the Siemens SIMATIC Drive Controller, click the link below and our Technical Solutions Team will be in touch.
SE Automation, a Standard Electric Supply Co., in business since 2004, is committed to offering you, the customer, the quality services and products which you require to successfully run your business.