SE Automation (SEA) and SIEMENS are proud to promote the new SIMATIC IPC520A Tensorbox PC. This product comes with NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX GPU performance. Based on Nvidia Xavier Nx technology, the SIMATIC IPC520A Box PC is a new IPC platform specifically designed for demanding AI-based applications in industrial environments. The box is mainly characterized by high CPU and GPU computing power in combination of a very compact and fan less design, well suited for the tough environments found in industry. For more details, check out the entry on our Siemens Industry Online Support site.
High-performance neural network (AI) processing using Nvidia technology
- 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU (1,43 GHz)
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX GPU (384 GPU cores)
- 8 GB RAM
- 16 GB Mass storage (eMMc)
- This ensures full support of Nvidia CUDA or Jetpack.
- Optional 256GB SSD
High reliability thanks to “Made for Industry” and SIMATIC quality
- Fanless, closed industrial design (IP20)
- LEDs for efficient self-diagnosis; Optimized for Headless operation
- Run-in testet for fast and seamless commissioning
- Certificates for worldwide use (in preparation)
- Flexible mounting (DIN rail, Wall mounting)
Clearly the SIMATIC Tensorbox can handle whatever is thrown its way. Are you ready to implement it in your systems?
Contact SEA to learn more about the SIMATIC Tensorbox IPC520A